HOW TO SUPPORT OUR HOME
- Donate generously either to the Shelter’s General Fund or to an individual core area of your preference.
- Sponsor a project:-
• Infrastructure: Girls & Boys dormitory, multipurpose hall with a dining and a kitchen, library and staff houses.
• Farming: Build a greenhouse, donate drip pipes, water storage tanks and fencing materials.
• Livestock: Donate animals to the Shelter i.e. cows, goats, chicken & fish.
- Provide medical aid to the staff and children through insurance or kitty or help build a medical facility inside the orphanage.
- Volunteer! (The Shelter regularly hosts volunteers from all over the world).
- Spread the word about our home & children.
- Sponsor a child for education.
- Buy Farm Fresh Vegetables from our online shop
To Make Your Donations, make cheques payable to: Shelter Children’s Home
For more details, please contact below:
Mrs. Mary Muiruri, Executive Director
P.O. Box 5162-00100, Nairobi, Kenya
Phone: +254 722 726785